Luke Hohmann: Innovation through games, Agile doing vs Agile being and teaching kids financial skills. In this episode, William Laitinen is joined by Luke Hohmann, Founder and CEO at Tilliden, internationally recognized expert in Agile Software Development and author of Innovation Games: Creating Breakthrough Products Through Collaborative Play. They discuss team dynamics, mental models, how play helps with innovation and the mission of his latest venture, Tilliden, which is committed to creating financially literate children capable of transforming their communities as they become financially independent adults.
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/search-with-purpose-insurtech-&-fintech/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/william-laitinen-93282/
- Website: https://www.exigeinternational.com/
Luke Hohmann's recommended reads
- The Mythical Man-Month by Fred Brooks
- Understanding Comics: The Invisible Art by S. McCloud
- The Social Psychology of Organizing by Karl E. Weick
This video contains an ad for Crankhouse Coffee, who has become a sponsor for our podcast. Go to https://www.crankhousecoffee.co.uk/ and use the code WILLIAM to get a special discount.